Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cosign

Alotta of edits out these days, I promise to only  post or repost (haha) the good ones.


JDM Steez
I guess It kinda makes sense that if there cars are faster there tricks are too?

Antonyo!
Def one of my fav riders in the game. so smooth and mad tech.
I had the pleasure of meeting Antonyo in NewYork last summer, dude rips harder than most and is a very humble shredder.

TREATED from Sam Erickson on Vimeo.


Josh Boothby
This guys been onsmash for a minute. nuff said.

Last but definitely not least is  Matt spencers Autumn Edit.
I also met Matt in NY last summer for the BFF, we both ended  up staying at the same hostel in Brooklyn. Dudes mad cool and they dont call him silky for nothing.nohomo
From the riding to the editing errythangs on point with this joint.



Matt Spencer Autumn Edit from Matthew Spencer on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment